2017-2018 Scholastic Year
Details of 2017-2018 After School 1st Term program coming soon.
We learn, we build, we play with LEGO® Bricks
Bricks 4 Kidz – Malta
Bricks 4 Kidz is a fun, hands-on learning and building experience centred around STEM (Science Technology Engineering & Math), Common Core State Standards (CCSS) for math, and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) for science.
Our programs provide an extraordinary atmosphere for children to build unique creations, play games, and have loads of fun using LEGO® bricks. The activities are designed to trigger young children’s lively imaginations, build their self-confidence and facilitate learning.
Regardless of the children’s learning style, Bricks 4 Kidz classes give children a head start in
• Math and science concepts
• Engineering and architecture principles
• General knowledge through discussions related to each model
• Social/emotional skills such as patience, teamwork and communication in the process of completing a project
• Enhancing self-esteem by solving problems and completing projects • Improving fine-motor skills as children manipulate small components
• Utilising multiple learning modalities to engage visual, kinesthetic and auditory learning styles
• Important classroom skills such as organisation and following directions
• Fostering an appreciation for how things work
The B4K curriculum remains fun and fresh, incorporating themes that are kid favourites. Some popular themes are Minecraft®, Super Heroes, Angry Birds®, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, to name a few. The creativity and imagination of children never ceases to amaze, and we are sure you will feel the same way when your child explores our Bricks 4 Kidz classes. In very little time, since it started in the US, this program has excited and captivated the young minds of thousands of students, around the globe. With more than 750 franchises in just 5 years, we are very positive that this will be a wonderful opportunity for Maltese children. Like you, we are passionate about making a difference in the lives of children. We currently hold classes in various localities all over Malta.